Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2022 | Netherlands
Applications for the particular Erasmus University MBA Scholarship In Netherland are open. In this article, we will clarify in detail this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship 2021-2022 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. Scholarship values are different but MBA tuition fee is available up to 50 per cent
The particular RSM MBA Honours Committee will pick the prospect based on your MBA software. For instance, essays, RESUME, GMAT, business situation (if applicable), admissions interview. Furthermore, the Awards Committee will look at the user profile or aspects thereof such otherwise your nationality, cultural background, sex, experience, upbringing, durability etc.
As our scholarship application deadlines run parallel with our MBA software deadlines, all individuals are considered for a scholarship at the same time and in line with the MBA software round, they are posting to.
Look at the most renowned and Fully Funded Fulbright Scholarship USA
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Zhejiang Normal University
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Business administration and management
- Program Time: One year
- Deadline: Please submit your application for the Full-time MBA programme starting in January 2022, by one of the dates below:
- 9 February
- 6 April
- 8 June
- 3 August
- 5 October
- 2 November
Erasmus University MBA Scholarship or grant provides the receiver with all the following advantages:
- Scholarship or grant values differ but MBA tuition is available upward to 50 for each cent.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
To become eligible for the Erasmus University MBA Scholarship or grant, these points should be considered:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An undergraduate degree
- A GMAT/GRE report
- At least three years of postgraduate professional experience
- Capability to contribute in the multicultural setting
- English language proficiency
- Almost all applicants who make an application to the Worldwide Full-time MBA Programme at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University are regarded as for a scholarship.
How to Apply for Erasmus University MBA Scholarship?
Make sure you follow the subsequent application procedure in order to avail Erasmus University MBA Scholarship
(1) Any MBA applicant who has posted his/her online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Programme (www.rsm.nl/mba) are automatically considered for a scholarship. A separate scholarship application is not required since the Awards Panel thinks about the MBA software as part of the scholarship problem.
(2) Sign Up from here.
(3) Complete your program and prepare the particular following documents:
- Two letters of recommendation
- One prepared essay
- Satisfactory GMAT/GRE score
- Official transcript from your college or university
- Candidates who are invited for an admissions interview must complete a video response via Kira Talent
For more information about the Erasmus University MBA Scholarship, please visit the official website