ICT Fund BETHA Program 2021-2022 for Emirati Students
ICT Fund BETHA Plan has invites applications through Emirati students, who intend to engage in undergraduate or expert studies for the particular academic year 2021-2022. The ICT Finance is seeking to improve Emiratis ‘ technological education and learning by implementing the Betha program regarding undergraduate and graduate student and they want to research ICT associated subjects.
Through its cooperation with numerous colleges and study businesses, the ICT Account awards scholarships to prominent learners to assist in creating the generation that will be well-versed in science and technologies that can manual and ongoing future of the UAE within the ICT field. The Betha system has given 100s of scholarships concerning Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and contains consequently far allowed Emirati learners to analyze the specific USA, Australia, and Japan.
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Institutions in below countries
- Study in: UAE, USA, Australia or Japan
- Opportunity and Focus Areas: Telecommunications and information technology
- Program deadline: Four years for undergraduate and two years for masters
- Deadline: No specific deadline (Applications are open now)
ICT Fund BETHA Plan for graduates and undergraduates are usually (fully funded).
If you want To be eligible for ICT Fund BETHA Program 2020 for Emirati Students, you must fulfil the particular following criteria
- Language: English
- Applicable Country: United Arab Emirates
Entry requirements for the particular Postgraduate (Master’s) Diploma program:
- Should end up being a UAE resident and provide the civil registry with an evidence
- Need to apply for the specialization in the particular field of telecoms and information technologies
- Should have attained a total rating of 3. 00 and above within the bachelor’s degree.
- Must not have received the scholarship or additional financial assistance through any other enterprise
- In case associated with employment, the Master’s degree student is usually entitled to the particular scholarship without the particular monthly allowance
Your entry requirements for the particular undergraduate (Bachelor’s) Diploma program:
- Can be a UAE citizen and offer a civil registry as a proof
- Have achieved a minimum score of 75% in secondary school certificate or its equivalent in schools
- Should apply for a specialization in the field of telecommunications and I.T
- Should have already been graduated from supplementary or equal school during last three years
- Really should not be employed
- Don’t Need have obtained the scholarship or additional financial help of any type of other entity.
How to Apply for ICT Fund BETHA Program?
Make sure and follow the subsequent application instructions in order to apply for ICT Fund BETHA System for Emirati College students:
Kindly prepare clear duplicates of:
- – Full Acceptance/Admission Letter. (Conditional Approvals will not be accepted)
– Certified High school Certificate for undergraduate students certified by the Ministry of Higher Education or equivalent (showing the final result)
– Transcript for students continuing the undergraduate program (an official transcript that contains the seal (stamp) and signature of the office of the register.)
– Family book (all pages without exception)
– Official IBAN letter that contains the seal (stamp) and signature of the bank.
– Request for is Eligible only for new students who still did not join or start university.
- To apply for the academic term Fall 2021 please click here
please visit the official website for more information about ICT Fund BETHA System for Emirati College students,