Monash University – Museums Victoria PhD Research Scholarship|2022
Monash University – Museums Victoria PhD Study Scholarship is available to international students who are usually interested in going after PhD research at Monash University, Australia for the educational year 2021-2022. This particular PhD Scholarship will certainly provide a total annual stipend of $5, 000.
The particular Robert Blackwood relationship is a cooperation between Monash University or college and Museums Victoria to encourage and facilitate new research study ideas and Effort that lead to high impact collaborations and important exterior funding.
2 scholarships each year (subject to suitable applicants):
- one in the Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS) disciplines.
- one in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.
Monash University is a public research university or college based in Melbourne, Australia. Named for prominent World Monash University programs are also delivered at other locations, including South Africa. Fight I general, Buddy John Monash was only available in 1958 and is the 2nd earliest university in the State of Victoria. The university has several campuses, four of which are usually in Victoria (Clayton, Caulfield, Peninsula, and Parkville), and one in Malaysia. Monash also has an investigation and training centre in Prato, Italy, a graduate student research school in Mumbai, India and a graduate college in Suzhou, The particular far east.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution: Monash University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS) disciplines. Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines
- Program Period: 3-4 years (full time).
- Number of Scholarships: 2
- Deadline: October 31, 2021
Monash-University Museums Victoria PhD Analysis Scholarship will provide a yearly stipend of $5,000.
To become eligible for Monash University – Museums Victoria PhD Study Scholarship, applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Required Language:
- English Language Test requirements for General: (6.5) overall (no band less than 6.0) in IELTS, and (79 +) Reading 13, Listening 12, Speaking 18 & Writing 21 in TOEFL.
- English Language Test requirements for Arts, Business and Economics: (7) overall (no band less than 6.5) in IELTS, and (94 +) Reading 19, Listening 20, Speaking 20 & Writing 24 TOEFL.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The commencing or ongoing full-time PhD pupil and enrolled in Research Quarter one (in the subsequent year) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Working on projects which are either co-supervised by Monash and Museums Victoria or are substantially focused on some aspects of Museums Victoria’s collection.
- Within the first two years of candidature and must meet all course requirements promptly (e.g. milestones).
- The particular bachelor’s degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant field, and which normally includes a research component in the fourth year, leading to an honours one or 2A in a relevant field.
- A training course leading to a level rated by the relevant department, faculty and panel is equivalent to an honours one or 2A in another field.
- The master’s degree that entails work, normally including a considerable research component, including at least 25% of just one full-time comparative year of work, including a thesis. It really is normally expected that the grade of honours 2A has been obtained for the study thesis or project. Exactly where ungraded, examiners’ reviews will be applied into account.
- Possess qualifications which in the view of GRC are considered equivalent.
- Scholarship grants are awarded depending on an applicant’s educational record, research result and prior research experience.
- Have never previously held an Australian Government or Monash-funded Postgraduate Analysis Award for more than six a few months.
To retain this scholarship:
- You will end up required to conform with Monash University’s RTP Scholarship plan and procedures.
- A person must be ready to participate in activities showcasing the Robert Blackwood Relationship (e. g. research seminars, promotional events).
- You will end up required to complete a record on the cooperation with Museums-Victoria adopting the submission of your thesis.
How to Apply for Monash University – Museums Victoria PhD Research Scholarship?
Make sure you follow the subsequent application instructions to apply for Monash University – Museums Victoria PhD Study Scholarship:
- You will have to discuss your task with a relevant Museums Victoria curator.
- You will be needed to provide a letter of support from Museums Victoria in addition to a written suggestion (maximum 1 A4 page) from your proposed/current supervisors about the relevance and quality of the task as part of your application.
- Click here to apply for the scholarship or grant.
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution (including an explanation of the grading schema).
- Proof of citizenship.
- Proof of meeting the English language proficiency requirements.
- Invitation to Apply.
- Research proposal.
Ought to no pre-existing partnership with a Museums Victoria Curator exist, please contact Mr Timothy Stranks (Museums Victoria) by email (email@example.com).
To use and know more about Monash College – Museums Victoria PhD Research Scholarship, please visit the recognized website: