Start your study experience in the Netherlands. Good news! Netherlands Government Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will certainly clarify in-depth about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Netherlands Government Scholarships 2021-2022 are fully funded masters and short courses scholarships regarding international students. The particular Orange Knowledge Program under Netherlands Federal government Scholarship offers free of charge cost of residing, tuition fees, Australian visa, round trip travelling tickets and wellness insurance.
This scholarship or grant seeks to market the capability, information plus performance growth associated with both individuals plus organizations in the particular area of increased education and professional education along with within other areas from the key subjects within the program nations.
Furthermore, apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship or grant and obtain financial help amounting to US$95, 000 towards expenses fees.
Being a brand new program as Lemon Knowledge Programme (OKP), the Netherlands Fellowship Programs (NFP) came into a new stage on 1 Come July 1st 2017. OKP is usually initiated by the particular Dutch Ministry associated with Foreign Affairs plus is fully financed.
Netherlands Government Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Masters / Short Courses
- Institution(s): Various Institutes in the Netherlands (Studyfinder)
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: Short courses (duration 2 weeks to 12 months). Master’s programmers (duration 12 – 24 months).
- Deadline: Round 1: 3 February-23 March 2021 (for courses starting between 26 July and 21 November 2021)
Round 2: 12 May-29 June 2021 (for Short Courses starting between 22 November 2021 and 20 February 2022)
Round 3: 1 September-12 October 2021 (for Short Courses starting on or after 21 February 2022 and ending before 31 August 2022)
Netherlands Government Scholarship Courses
All courses that are eligible for an Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship for this application round are listed in Study finder.
Please note that there are focus areas for every country, which are taken into consideration when scholarship applications are nominated and assessed. Applications that fall within the focus areas for a specific country are given priority: Country focus document Orange Knowledge Program.
Also, Apply for the Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship
Netherlands Government Scholarship is fully funded.
- Free costs of living
- Free tuition fees
- Free visa
- Free roundtrip travel tickets
- Free Health insurance
Eligibility Criteria Netherlands Government Scholarship
To become eligible for Holland Government Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Necessary Languages: English
- Entitled Countries: The scholarship or grant applicant holds the nationality of and it is resident and doing work in one of the countries on the OKP Country checklist (see the record Country List for Short courses and Masters ).
- The particular scholarship applicant works for one of the next types of national or local organizations: ministries, supplementary or more vocational or academic education establishments, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- The scholarship or grant applicant might not exactly work for: a Zwei Staaten betreffend or multilateral corporation, a non-governmental corporation that is worldwide active and is concentrated on representing interpersonal interests, such as development cooperation, character, and environmental security, health, or individual rights.
- The scholarship or grant application is an expert who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple many years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme highly relevant to local development, is within a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what they have learned in practice.
- The scholarship or grant applicant holds a valid identity record.
- The scholarship candidate has been accepted to the course or program that he/she wishes for an OKP scholarship.
- The particular scholarship applicant has furnished a government declaration with the scholarship or grant application if this is necessary by the local government (see the document federal government statement requirement).
- The particular scholarship applicant shows that the required co-funding percentage is available to finance the research.
- The company of the scholarship or grant applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive guide, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship or grant recipient throughout the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship receiver a possibility to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
How to Apply for a Netherlands Government Scholarship?
Make sure you follow the subsequent step-by-step application treatment to avail Holland Government Scholarship:
(1) Look for a course or master’s program that is eligible for the scholarship. A person can find the eligible courses in the study Program data source www.studyfinder.nl, specifying in the search requirements: ‘OKP qualified: Yes’.
(2) Contact the Dutch higher education and learning institution that is offering the course for information on:
- The course content.
- The scholarship program deadline (deadlines can differ per Nederlander institution).
- The scholarship or grant application and selection procedures.
The internet program form and the necessary application documents.
(3) Prepare your program and the helping documents.
(4) Publish your web application via the Dutch organization offering the course.
For more information about Netherlands Federal government Scholarship, please visit the official website: