Scholarship Description :
Degree level :
Robert S. McNamara Ph.D. Research Fellowships 2021-2022 are available to undertake Masters’s level programs at USA Universities.
Available subject :
- Data Science
- Public Policy
- Political Science
- international development studies
RSMFP offers competitive compensation, totaling $42,750 net of income taxes per fellow for an 8-month fellowship (paid in monthly installments). Since the fellows are going to be hosted at the planet Bank in Washington D.C., the planet Bank’s HR Operations unit will assist the chosen candidates with their application for a G4 visa. The fellowship doesn’t cover travel expenses.
Eligible Nationality :
International people can apply.
Eligibility criteria :
To be considered for the RSMFP, applicants must be:
- Nationals of International Bank for Reconstruction and Development WBG member countries, with preference to nationals of developing countries;
- Graduates of MA level studies or currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Economics or a related field;
- Not quite 35 years aged (by June 30th of the year the fellowship starts);
- Available to relocate to Washington, D.C. for the duration of the fellowship.
- Applications are done online at the official website. The deadline is 30 April 2021.
- It is important to go to the official website (link found below) to access the appliance form and for detailed information on the way to apply for this scholarship.