The Global Excellence Scholarship is granted to understudies with a demonstrated generally speaking remarkable legitimacy. These accomplishments can be on a scholastic, proficient, or potentially close to home level.
Applying understudies must feature their previous achievements and indicate how acquiring a degree would help them proceed with their accomplishment later on. The Global Excellence Scholarship will be granted to understudies with the most excellent applications.
Grants are available to all understudies qualified to read for a Bachelor’s certificate at our European doctoral level college.
- Least 3.6 GPA (or same) or Top 5% of class
- Show demonstrated accomplishment on an individual level in your nation of origin through grants/testaments/suggestions as well as some other achieved certifications.
Lone ranger Business Scholarships cover from 30% up to 90% of your educational expenses for your first scholastic year in Malta.
- GOLD SCHOLARSHIP (1 AVAILABLE PLACE): educational expense 875 EURO.
- SILVER SCHOLARSHIP (4 AVAILABLE PLACES): tuition fee 4375 EURO.
- BRONZE SCHOLARSHIP (15 AVAILABLE PLACES): tuition fee 6125 EURO
1. Register your advantage to participate in the Scholarship Awards: present your contact subtleties in a concise Registration Form: https://www.global-business-school.org/information/program_description/grant business-bachelor-malta
2. To finish your application, gather the archives pack and round out the all-inclusive Application Form