The epidemic of coronavirus has devastated people’s lives. The number of people affected and dying from corona is increasing day by day. As long as the coronavirus epidemic is not ending, the mask will be a necessary companion for everyone. However, just wearing a mask is not enough. It is also important to know the rules of using a mask.
Physicians are now generally advising the use of surgical masks. Using it for a set period of time, the rule must be discarded. Just as you have to be careful when wearing it, you have to be more careful when opening the mask. It is important to be careful that the germs stored in the used mask do not harm you.
Rules to follow when opening the mask:
- It is important to wash your hands thoroughly with soap before applying the mask.
- Wear the mask carefully so that it completely covers the nose and mouth and tie it in such a way that there is no gap between the face and the mask.
- It is better to discard the surgical mask after eight hours of use.
- If for some reason the mask gets wet or dirty, take it off and wear another mask immediately.
- When wearing or opening the mask, use the ribbon / elastic on both sides of the mask, do not touch the front of the mask. So we need to be more aware of the use of masks.
- Masks should not be worn on the street or in the dirt. Fill a paper bag. So that germs do not spread.
- After opening the mask, you should wash your hands thoroughly with soap again before touching anything else.