Job Title: Data Engineer
Department: Data Engineering
Location: 100% distant out there
Looking for Data Engineer REMOTE POSITION. As a LabCorp Employer Services Data Engineer, you’ll be an extremely versatile backend developer for our data techniques, supporting knowledge wants of our net functions, ETL processes, knowledge orchestration, automation and report growth. You will work carefully with operational groups throughout the enterprise to assist consumer onboarding knowledge actions and reporting configuration, in addition to design, construct and launch new options and performance in sturdy collaboration with the software program engineering and QA groups. You are a collaborative, open-minded, and strategic problem-solver who excels at studying new abilities and placing them to make use of, together with leveraging new design paradigms, languages, and Cloud companies.
As a member of cross-functional Agile supply staff, you’ll carefully collaborate together with your staff and product stakeholders to ship scalable knowledge options prepared to satisfy the fast calls for our rising enterprise.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and develop knowledge report extracts, processes, and complete techniques to assist the wants of the enterprise and performance of net functions.
- Build automated knowledge ingestion and ETL processes using SSIS, T-SQL, SQL agent jobs, Python, and Azure Cloud Services.
- Develop and keep advanced matching logic techniques and saved procedures for merging inbound affected person outcomes knowledge from flat information or staging tables to current affected person profile information.
- Continuously tremendous tune and optimize knowledge integration techniques to advertise stability and remove exceptions requiring human intervention.
- Work with enterprise and consumer liaisons to create standardized approaches to knowledge sharing and integration.
- Quickly determine and resolve manufacturing points associated with knowledge matching, ingestion merges or reporting export.
- Document knowledge workflow diagrams for main companies.
- Build and handle monitoring techniques and checks for manufacturing knowledge high quality.
- Build knowledge techniques and processes to allow straightforward troubleshooting and exception reconciliation by the Data Ops staff.
- Develop procedures to reinforce reporting and question capabilities to enhance effectiveness and accuracy.
- Design and construct knowledge visualizations, interactive dashboards, and report extract to assist the interior enterprise and shoppers.
- Collaborate with software growth staff on database structure and processes to support various LabCorp Employer Services internal and client facing applications.