Looking for Industrial Millwright or Mechanic in USA. Amsted Rail-Griffin Wheel, the main producer of railroad wheels in North America, is right now looking for a certified individual for the situation of Modern Millwright/Technician for our Groveport foundry.
Pay will begin at $29.26/hr for the preparation time frame and afterward to the full wage of $32.51/hr following the finish of the 90-day preparing period. We likewise offer a complete advantages bundle.
Education requirements :
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Experience requirements :
• 5 years of verifiable industrial maintenance experience.
- Should have the option to work without direct oversight.
- Should be a self-starter and focus on subtleties, including exact information assortment/passage and following of precaution support data.
- Should effectively finish screening and abilities tests before the meeting.
- Bid for employment dependent upon record verification, physical, and drug screen.
• Machinery alignment, installation, repair
• Precise fitting of bearings, gears and shafts, motors, couplings
• Vibration analysis
• Scaffolding, aerial lifts
• Lift trucks/forklift certification
• Blueprint reading, electrical and mechanical design
• Conveyors, carousels, ASRS systems, monorails, bulk conveyors
• Pumps, valves, and seals
• Material handling, MSDS
Work hours :
- Hours of work will be on an off-shift with daily and weekend overtime as required.
As a Modern Millwright/Repairman you will introduce, look after, fix, destroy, and reassemble apparatus in mechanical and development settings. Your work should be exact so as not to bring strain into complex mechanical frameworks.